mjrb a bilingual blog

Sunday, February 12, 2006

El Mundo segun Emilio/The World According to Emilio/

1.Me gusta sonreir, sobre todo porque cuando lo hago, mis padres me prestan mas atencion. Smiling is good, especially because my mom and dad pay more attention to me when I do.









2. Soy lindo incluso cuando lloro, asi que porque no hacerlo, aunque acabo de salir del bano, huelo rico y tengo puesta mi bata de bano. I still look cute when I cry so I might as well do it when I feel like it, even if I just had a bath, smell good and I'm wearing my robe.

3. Mi papa es genial! Cuando mama no esta el me deja jugar en la cama. Me deja ponerme boca abajo y jugar con las almohadas. Siempre se acuerda de proteger la cama por si tengo un accidente. My dad is so cool! When mom is not around, dad plays with me in the bed. He lets me lay face down and plays with the pillows. He always remembers to cover the bed in case I have an accident.

4. No importa que me parezca un poco a Dracula vestido de blanco. Mama me quiere igual. Incluso le encantan mis caras raras. It's OK to look a little bit like Dracula in white. Mom still loves me. She even loves my funny faces.







5. Esta bien hacerme el misterioso de vez en cuando. Mi mirada puede sugerir muchas cosas. Observenme, a ver si saben lo que estoy pensando. It's OK to be mysterious sometimes. My eyes can suggest many different things. Look at me carefully, see if you can guess what I'm thinking.


6 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I guess he's thinking, "I will crush you."

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger rnr said...

I just love this! When I look at the foto and read your "quote" I think, "Of course - that's exactly what he's saying!" Just precious, Maria.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger lisa said...

akid and i think he's thinking--i'm getting ready to toot.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Jolín! pronto llega la abuela, ¡pobre de mí!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger akid said...

he is wonderfully adorable, in all his expressions.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Maria Jose said...

We do like all his expressions, except when he has the Zell Miller red angry face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home