mjrb a bilingual blog

Friday, March 24, 2006

Los Bellos Durmientes/Sleeping beauties


This is what Steve and Emilio looked like when I left for school this morning. It was hard to leave them! I wanted to lie in the couch with them and go to sleep.

Así estaban Emilio y Steve hoy cuando salí para el trabajo. Me dió mucha pena irme! Me hubiera gustado recostarme con ellos en el sofá y dormir un rato mas.



Last week, Emilio was on his tummy when I left. La semana pasada igual, pero Emilio estaba dormido boca abajo.














I can't wait to see what they'll look like next! A ver con que me sorprende la próxima vez!

4 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I love that top photo. I think it somehow makes Emilio and me look like two pals who just fell asleep on the same couch together after a long day of running around. I also think it's funny that I was sleeping on a propped elbow. At least I took my glasses off, though (unlike the bottom photo).

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger lisa said...

these guys are living the life no?

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Yes.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger rnr said...

There's nothing quite like sleeping with a baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home